PARKSHOW 2018 - Front of House Volunteer
PARK Front of House Manager
PARK is looking for energetic, responsible and highly motivated volunteers who are ready to take on all event set-up and hosting responsibilities. Our ideal candidate will be driven, energetic, and a keen problem solver with a drive to deliver a professional presentation to guests, and uphold the ideals and standards of the PARK brand.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Assist with runway set-up, chair alignment
- Assist with vendor booth set up
- Assist with general decor
- Assist with guest check in, greeting guests and directing them to the different aspects of the event
- Usher guests to their seats
- Assist with any problems guests may have, or help direct them to the nearest PARK employee who can solve the issue
- General bussing and clean up before, during, and after the show
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1-2 years of retail or customer service experience is considered an asset
- A lot of energy!
We may require volunteers to be at the venue from 8:00 AM until past midnight the day of the show. For volunteers who are assisting with both set-up and guest services, there will not be time to go home and change. Volunteers should arrive with hair and makeup ready for the evening event, but wearing clothes that are appropriate for light physical labour. Durable, supportive, closed-toes shoes are required for set-up and take-down activities. Evening clothes must be all black, and you will be given an opportunity to change on location.
Please email all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Please use the subject line "Volunteer Position - PARKSHOW 2018"