PARKSHOW 2018 - Back of House Volunteer
PARK Back of House Manager
PARK is looking for energetic, responsible and highly motivated volunteers
who are ready to take on all backstage responsibilities. Our ideal candidate
will be driven, able to work under pressure, and a keen problem solver with
a drive to deliver a professional presentation to guests, and uphold the
ideals and standards of the PARK brand.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
Clothing and Shoe Preparation
- Assist with taping shoes loaned by the shoe sponsor
- Assist with steaming of clothing
- Assist the PARK Fashion Coordinator and designer to dress models
- Assist with organization and labelling of clothing
- Assist with organization and labelling of clothing rack
- Assist in dressing models in their multiple looks during show time
- Ensure each outfit has their respective accessories and shoes
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1-2 years of retail, customer service, or dressing experience is considered an asset
- A lot of energy!
We may require volunteers to be at the venue from 8:00 AM until past
midnight the day of the show. For volunteers who are assisting with both
fittings and dressing, there will not be time to go home and change.
Volunteers should arrive with hair and makeup ready for the evening event,
but wearing clothes that are appropriate for light physical labour. Durable,
supportive, closed-toes shoes are required for set-up and take-down
activities. Evening clothes must be all black, and you will be given an
opportunity to change on location.
Please email all inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org, and include
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Please use the subject line "Volunteer Position - PARKSHOW 2018"